Tuesday, March 1, 2011

In honor of T&t-Day

Have we said all we have to say; has the once blue sky turned to gray? Would you sing me a song my dear, make the pain disappear. If I could say those words not so simple, but true; would it change your point of view? I'd play your star and grant your every wish; if you'd say: The sky's still blue there's not a cloud in sight, don't worry babe; time hasn't slipped away and everything's alright. I've heard it told as life goes by, you must move on, memories grow tired and old. Well, forgive me if I'm not sold; I'd like to stay. Oh just because I'm speechless, that doesn't mean the feeling has gone astray. Hey-hey, hey, hey yeah... I remember the light in your smile, the heart in your laugh; that'll never fade like an ending note. No, oh no... I can't forget the lines you wrote. So, don't you tell me we've said all we have to say; please don't let go, and turn my blue sky gray. Sing me a song my dear, go back to the past if only for today. These words simple and true; the greatest feeling... Hey-hey, hey yeah... I love you.




Dedicated to Tony Moran forever my friend. Happy anniversary buddy.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely words from a lovely young woman. You inspire me with your thoughtful musings. I miss you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you once again for your support Kim; at least you enjoy my "work." I miss you as well; it doesn't seem that any but you care to take the time to view. I love you for this and so much more.

    ReplyDelete