Friday, March 5, 2010

Maze of the Mind

In a maze created by a poet named Reverie you can walk along three paths: Desire, fright, and mystery. The path of desire leads to inviting beaches, with oceans clear and blue. A sunset sky just for your eye, a warm and gentle wind. Happy people call out to you, everyone wants to be your friend. This scene shimmers into fright seemingly the end. Fright is the trickster, a blood stained moon. Your mind fills up with a cold dark place. Every cruel goon chasing and taunting; bringing to life all things twisted. Your vision then becomes misted. You go another rout but are hindered by doubt. What is this? you shout. It is me reverie, you are part of my poem. You give me the lines while I write the scenes. This is nothing but poetic play, threaded from thoughts stored away. They will be gone come light of day. The sleeping mind holds much history so step carefully along the path of mystery. How do you know so much about this maze? Dear traveler I am reverie, can't you see? You know as much as me. Fiction material copy written.

No comments:

Post a Comment