Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My friend California

California's sky is bright day and night. The nights Velvet spotlight whispers of peace. Days of playful color call for joy, and put on a sunset show. I'm sorry that I had to leave you my friend, it wasn't easy to let go. California you imprinted your beauty within my heart so we could never part. I miss the feel of your sandy skin, and the warmth of your breezy voice. I can't help but think of what could have been had I stayed with the artist California. You the painter, passionate writer can't fight the beauty of her golden face. California laughs in waves. My friend California perhaps knowing I was lonely gave me a gift in a man named Tony Moran. I will never cease to crave the comfort of both cherished friends.

By
Lone Wolf @ unscripted

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete