Friday, October 22, 2010

J.L. Insomniac's coming attraction

J.L. Insomniac here giving you the edge on what's coming to Unscripted. This is gritty stuff we're dealing with folks, I'm shakin just thinkin about it. One small yet satisfying note before I get to the grand ball of it all: Speaking to you tonight is the manager of not only the headlining act of Unscripted (Lone wolf), but also a new talented author by the name of Greg Hollow. I tell you what ladies and gentlemen if you thought wolfie was amazing, you don't want to miss this cat. He's got so much flair you'll be burnin for more. Which brings me to the hot topic you've just gotta hear. Mr. Hollow is goin to have his own segment on this show called Hollow's hall. It's goin to shine a light on one of the most loved and feared monsters in the wacky works of terror: He puts the slice in smooth, Dexter Morgan! Greg's reviewing all five of Dexter's deeds in the shadows. Now keep in mind that all things gruesome take time, but it shouldn't be too long before the door to Hollow's hall is open and a bloody good party starts to roll. I gotta jet off back to the pack. Until next time my people, this is J.L. Insomniac saying: Slumber is for a slouch.
An Unscripted production. All rights reserved to: J.L. Insomniac and Co. producer Lone wolf. Dexter is a creation of Jeff Lindsay.

3 comments:

  1. I think that is fabulous idea of reviewing blogs and books! I will be happy to help in any way I can. You should participate in the various blog memes like Waiting on Wednesday, In My Mailbox, and Follow My Book Blog Friday. I'll send you the links in a msg. on Facebook. BTW...love your new post! I have a really hard time reading it because of the red font though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me again:-) I think you should join the Wanna Be Writers internet group. I just saw this blog about it....check out this post- http://www.sarahdarlington.com/2010/01/wannabe-writer-confessions.html

    ReplyDelete