Thursday, October 14, 2010

While thinking of you...My lost friends.

If only I were everyone, cast in every show. Yes, If only I were everyone then I'd surely know: The right words to say, and what it's like to be you and all that you are, in the many roles you play. If only I were everyone I'd see from one view to another. Understanding why brother's need their high when it's there to create with others. Why sister's need cruel heart's to mend; while it's harm they intend. If only I were everyone then no one would be alone, everywhere there would be a somebody for us all. A kind heart to call when the world isn't so sweet. If only I were everyone, I'd know every game and cheat. I could know every lie told, shield you from that cold my friend. To prevent pain and vanquish hell would be a relief from the guilt this world has put upon me, but to set you free whoever you are would be like a staring role. A glimpse into the world of you from every angle I'd know all truths. If only I were everyone there would be not a shade of dark to hide within. If only I were everyone essential, I'd say stick it out, together we have potential of this there's not a doubt. For there are great things within everyone that only each can bring to life: You the one; can help make a chain of happiness or strife. I am only a part, a bit trying to grow. I want to be more because when me and myself, come to meet you as a whole; there'll be no sorrow in any one... Everyone can rock and roll.

This is me being myself, whether you think this piece great or awful please respect it as mine. Always, your free friend and writer,
Lone wolf @ unscripted.
Happy hunting.

4 comments:

  1. As always...keep the beautiful thoughts coming:-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Widgets are little tools/programs for your blog. You can add polls, photo streams, show a virtual book shelf, etc. To add a widget to your blog go to Dashboard, manage blog, design and then look for add a gadget (same thing as a widget). Click on that and look through the choices. Thanks for stopping by my blog Lone Wolf...I have a book review of "You" up now comparing it to a book "Twisted". I think you would enjoy both books:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more thing...lol. I sent you a Facebook private message. I need you help with something:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you were everyone including me then we would both be a he and she and a we....where's the room for me? I also want to BE....there's the mystery...

    ReplyDelete