Sunday, November 14, 2010

Let life be a fantastic flame of fun!

J.L Insomniac here, I've come out of the dark to bring a little spark to you all. I was chatting with wolfie last night about the wonders of the woods at night: The soft pleasantly damp earth beneath your feet-(paws), the haunting glow of a full moon; so helpful when stalking prey. The caressing breeze combing through your hair-(fur). When the wind rises it carries many gifts to lift the heart, but the best of them for wolfie are the smells. The way Lone tells it there's a village that's on the edge of Rosealy wood by the name of partylite. Strange name for a village, I know but wolf says the name emanates from the orbs of light that the villagers put up on their window sills every night. Wolf was drawn out of the basic hunting grounds toward the incredible smells. Lone's first thought was food, but as the scent's grew stronger Lone's keen nose zeroed in on the chief source of the enchanting aroma's; where the high-priestess of perfume awaited. Lone did not see this woman as prey, but a keeper of calm and giver of warmth. When asked her name she introduced herself as Teresa Garren, and invited Lone in for a drink. Being a civilized wolf, Lone accepted; allowing for nice conversation and the pick of her stock. Well as you can see this lady made quite an impression on my friend; because Lone wolf commissioned a path through the hunting ground in Rosealy wood.
Well readers there's too much to be said, I'll sleep when I'm dead.
Note: The video posted ties in with this story in order to promote the selling of Candle's. The song "Would you light my Candle" is from the movie Rent, and contains adult content.
An Unscripted production by J.L. Insomniac in association with Lone wolf. This story inspired by: Teresa Garren t_reba64@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the story LoneWolf.
    It is really good.
    The Partylite candles are really great. The scents are inviting and the flameless candles can go for hours for shimmering light.
    U are a great friend, a great writer, and I am glad to have u in my life.
    I love u Lone.
    With me in your Corner u are Never ALONE!!!!!!
    Love ya,
    t_reba64

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks T. I love you very much my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete