Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Life: A little song and Dance

Here and now I'm a little off balance, and a little out of my head. Here and there's the dusk without the dawn in sight. Now, I have to say I'm a little dizzy from the fight; let's call it life. Life! Where the show has to go on whether you've got the charm. Life! You've set the stage Christina, and parents; they all want a little song and dance. A chance to have a piece of the pie, to say hey I'm the reason that kid can fly; No! I don't think so; their expectations are just a little to high. Life, wants to knock me down, but I won't let it. Love, I may as well forget it for now. Why, because I don't know how that works; I was taught to settle for the least. If you get enough, call a Judge not the Priest...! Here and Now at twenty years old; my heart's filled with more guilt than with gold. It's a cliche, and sometimes a doom but if I still have the room; I'll say... Even if you're a hack of an act and you'd like to be sacked. "Let it go." Life's a funny scene; Death? Well, you don't get any reception on that channel; who wants to listen to static?

Note: This little song and dance is my own "Out out Damn spot," meant to be taken as a one man show. It still needs work.

No comments:

Post a Comment