Friday, November 5, 2010

Why did I post "Pity the child?"

Performance art is awesome! We all have moments where we can't express emotion, but I believe that fact brought us the truly great actors, poets and play-writes. You'll see things on this blog, (I hope) that are thought provoking, chilling, and thrilling. Yes, this is a writers blog, but it's also one where inspiration is shared. I'm not sure that I'll be a great author... I am sure however, that I want to help people feel, and any feeling is welcome because that's what life's about: You twist, bend and break until something comes out of the shadows. "Pity the child" is a piece that sticks with you because it holds true to most of what we go through or reap upon the world. That's the reason it's on this blog; it spoke to some "ghost" of myself, and I've never been a person who holds back or cheats anyone. Once I write my books these things won't seem so nonsensical. If it does; well than, Happy hunting.
Coming soon to Unscripted: Joe Bonamassa's "Jockey Full of Bourbon" with fan script.
A Lone wolf written production. Video performance by Adam Pascal provided by, "You tube."
For my mother and brother (Bubbie) T.M.-217433.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure that most great writers started out just as you have, "wanting people to feel." You've always been able to do that Lone Wolf. Now on to even greater things:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frank Herbert wrote....."fear is the mind killer" ..... Stay fearless...I am proud to know you!

    ReplyDelete