Friday, November 12, 2010

True Heart's

Hello I think I love your soul. If that's crazy I don't want to be sane because I've been driving down a lonely lane. We can share our pain, and I could make you laugh. We'll smash our sorrow's along with the looking-glass. I'll tell you a story and you'll be the song to my play. The day to day goes by, and I don't have to ask why or what's the reason you lift me up, help me fly. We're kindred spirit's and it's enough. Catrina I call you the loving one cause from the beginning that's all you've done. You didn't run or hide from me, just like that we were family. Nothing I write scares you a bit; you treat everything like it's a hit. Yes, as Tony did Catrina you lite a glow in my heart right from the start. So, though they're far away from where I can see, they'll always be the true hearts that saw the best in me and while I'm setting free my love let's not forget this dove and many others she's a part of: Kim kicked off this tale many years ago, she's the base or foundation for the show you see on this page. The grand mistress of this poetic stage. It's true Lone wolf has a pack; pieces of my heart I don't want to give back.
A Lone wolf production,
@ Unscripted.
Promotional consideration provided
by: J.L. Insomniac.

Note: Perhaps I'm showing too much of who I am here, but I am a lover of people on the whole. That's the reason I write these things in this blog. So that someday someone feeling down and numb might find something He or She can drum along to. There's much more in store and every post is different. You might get a shout out or maybe a call just hold onto life and have a ball! Happy hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment